Hey my loves! Recently Mario Dedivanovic posted an image of Kim Kardashian on his Instagram and i was so in love, im always im love with his work but there was something about this look that caught my eye.
So i decided to re – create it for you guysand see how it would look on me. It is a lot more dramatic that what Kim normally wears, and reading the caption im guessing its something related to KKW Beauty, and it also kind of reminds me of the makeup she always used to do back in her younger Kim and Mario days😩❤ This is my first try at a Kim K look, believe me i tried hard to chisel my potato face and get that clean, sharper than a knife cheekbone, ( although i will say i think she has some sort of surgery on those cheeks, correct me if im wrong but it just looks too good to be natural😭😩)
Key Products Used:
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation in “Warm Nude”
- Sleek Contour Kit in Medium to conceal and contour (My all time favourite)
- Urban Decay Naked concealer in “light neutral” to highlight
- Kat Von D Shade and Light palette for powder highlight and contour
- Laura Mercier translucent loose setting powder for baking under the contour and the sides of my nose only
- Morphe 25A palette
- Bobbi Brown Gel eyeliner, using no other product i smudged that out with a small smudger brush for the smokiness
- Certifeye lashes in “Osiris”
- Becca Champagne Pop for that glowww
- Nyx Natural lipliner mixed with “Exposed” lipliner from Kylie Cosmetics (Exposed is currently sold out so fingers crossed its in stock soon!)
Let me know your thoughts and any more looks you want me to re-create, i do have a couple of old Kim Kardashian glams in mind so stay tuned! I love re- creating looks i always learn something new and exciting, so i’ll definitely be trying some more looks for you guys
See you in my next post!
Love from Sahibah x